Your antivirus software has removed the viruses yet your hard drives are not opening by double click?
Follow the simple procedure below.
- Open command prompt. Go to Windows, then Run, and type "cmd" . Press enter.
- Type "cd\" and press enter to get to the root directory of c:\ .
- Type "attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf" and press enter.
- Type "del autorun.inf" and press enter.
- Repeat the same process with other drives, type "d:" and do the same thing. then next "e:".and restart your computer.
- Restart your computer and it's done. Enjoy the freedom to open hard drives on a double click.
- Sometimes "cmd prompt" returns an error "file not found autorun.inf, sometimes some of your hard drives might not be containing the autorun.inf file, so leave those drives and try the next ones.
- After deleting the file from all of your hard drives, immediately restart your computer. Don't try to open your drives by double clicking before restarting the machine otherwise you'll have to repeat whole of the procedure again.
Use ZeUs ActiveScan to remove all autorun family
This programme is a free tool for scaning your computer and remove all family of viruses autorun :
- New Folder.exe
This family proved their ability and intelligence to pass competencies firearms and intelligence disappearance in the device and failed the largest anti viruses, most notably to address all family members
Download Zeus activescan 2008 To scan and remove your pc from viruses autorun